Business & Consumer End User Liaison Group
What will SPOCS do for you?
- SPOCS aims at building the next generation Points of Single Contact through the availability of high impact electronic procedures.
- The project builds on solutions developed in Member States as they implement the Services Directive.
- Therefore, its goal is cross border interoperability based on existing systems.
For example, Italian tourist/travel agents want to set up a company in Germany and will be able to ensure that all the administrative procedures are filled in online through the German Point of Single Contact.
- The end goal is competitiveness.
- How are we going to achieve competitiveness? By improving PSCs (functionality, usability etc).
- How do we improve PSCs? By improving the process.
- How do we improve the process? By developing technology.
Why is SPOCS important for you?
The SPOCS project will provide solutions among others in the following fields:
- Provision of information to the service provider combing information gathered by different Member States i.e. processes from a Member State related with documents of another Member State.
- Submission of electronic documents that can be easily checked for their validity and their suitability for the specific process from different Member States.
- Automatic retrieval of documents from a source of authentic documents installed in another Member State.
- Provide a secure communication channel from the Pont of Single Contact of a Member state to the service provider of another Member State with all the appropriate acknowledgment receipts that are necessary for legal results that the EU Service Directive has foreseen.
How can you participate?
The End Users that will be registered in the group will be able to:
- Be informed for the latest news regarding business opportunities in European Union.
- Be informed for the latest actions of the project and the proposed solutions.
- Actively participate in SPOCS and express real needs in offering cross border services or in starting up a business.
- Be involved in the pilots of the project (e.g. travel agents, real estate agents) that will be offered by that project and use that enhanced PCSs functionality improving the business opportunities in other countries.
- Assess the provided solutions and benefit from the improvements that will be proposed.
- Participate in workshops that SPOCS will organize during the forthcoming months.
How to join the group?
In order to join the Business & Consumer End User Group, kindly:
- Register to the site using your name and email www.eu-spocs.eu
- While registering select the Business & Consumer End User Group
- A verification email will be sent to you to the address provided.
- All personal data will remain private and will not be shared with any other person or organization.
We consider your feedback on service providers very important.
Please help us by completing this questionnaire.