Member States and PSC Group
What will SPOCS do for you?
- SPOCS aims at building the next generation Points of Single Contact through the availability of high impact electronic procedures.
- The project builds on solutions developed in Member States as they implement the Services Directive.
- Therefore, its goal is cross border interoperability based on existing systems.
For example, Italian tourist/travel agents want to set up a company in Germany and will be able to ensure that all the administrative procedures are filled in online through the German Point of Single Contact.
- The end goal is competitiveness.
- How are we going to achieve competitiveness? By improving PSCs (functionality, usability etc).
- How do we improve PSCs? By improving the process.
- How do we improve the process? By developing technology.
Why is SPOCS important for you?
- Fostering competitiveness
- Achieving greater interoperability
- Streamlining electronic procedures
- Gaining efficiency in administrative simplification and modernisation
- Improving usability and attractiveness of PSCs
- Increasing transparency and user-friendliness of procedures for service providers and service recipients
- Increasing cross-border activities
- Stimulating cross-border cooperation between Member States
- Reducing misuse/ fraud
How can you participate?
The acceptance from Member States of SPOCS enabled solutions is vital to the success and sustainability of the project. SPOCS has created a specific group for Member States. Through this group you:
- Have the opportunity to influence developments, provide feedback and make proposals
- Can elaborate common specifications and organizational solutions relying upon open standards, thus ensure these are portable and reusable by all Member States
- Can enhance the quality of electronic procedures completion
- Create a knowledge base with a global European picture of electronic procedures
- Quickly adopt the solutions developed
- Enable SPOCS to identify the best match in terms of diversity and maturity in the field of the Services Directive
- Share knowledge and exchange good practice
How to join the group?
In order to join the Member States Group, kindly:
- Register to the site using your name and email www.eu-spocs.eu
- While registering select the Member States Group
- A verification email will be sent to you to the address provided
- All personal data will remain private and will not be shared with any other person or organization.