An Italian Master Builder wants to expand his business to Vienna, Austria. The information provided by the Vienna Point of Single Contact for Businesses (PSC) does not currently specify the Italian documents required. Will he be able to find this information from his office? Will the transaction be secure? Yes, SPOCS will allow him/her to perform all the administrative procedures online through the Point of Single Contact!
Who can participate in the pilot?
- Entrepreneurs interested in providing services abroad.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to set up a business abroad.
- Natural persons wanting to open a branch abroad.
- Service Providers and intermediaries that wish to provide temporary services in another piloting country as Master Builders.
- Service Providers and intermediaries from a piloting country that are going to start up a 'Master Builder' activity in another piloting country, on a permanent basis.
- Local entrepreneurs wishing to benefit from swift procedures to start a business in their own country.
- Internet users that need information on how to start a business as Master Builders in one of the piloting countries.
How can you participate in the pilot?
- Go to the Point of Single Contact’s portal: Austria, Italy
- Use the search functionality to find the real estate agent start up procedures
- Follow the process step by step
Share your experience with us!
How can you benefit from participating?
Be the first to do it online from abroad!
The service offered online is:
- Comprehensive and clear when accessing information
- Offers lists of equivalents documents
- Offers fully secure and safe online procedure
- Simple and Modern
- Reduces the burden of setting up your activity
- Offers validation of digital certificates and Registered email accounts from the country of origin
- Offers standardised structured formats to exchange documentation
What is the expected impact?
- In line with the European Commission’s Digital Agenda, SPOCS will collaborate with other large scale initiatives and pilot projects in order to provide building blocks that can be re-used in for online services across Europe.
- SPOCS, alongside other Large Scale Pilots collaborate in order to develop a common approach towards sustainability. Such an approach will also promote efficiency across Europe in developing high impact services for all users.
- The pilot will maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of existing inclusiveness and accessibility programmes in participating Member States and will contribute to the realisation of social inclusion objectives in the Manchester and Lisbon Declarations.
Pilot participants: Austria, Italy